What does Vigora do?
Vigora tablet contains 100 milligrams of sildenafil citrate is a Phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor. This medicine is manufactured by Zydus Cadilawhich is a pharmaceutical company in India. Vigora is composed of the main constituent-sildenafil Citrate. Vigora Tablet is a drug used to treat erection disorders such as Erectile Dysfunction (Ed) and Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension. Erectile Dysfunction occurs when a man can’t reach or keep an erection while having sexual intercourse. Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension is when the blood pressure of the blood vessels connecting between the lungs and the right side of the heart is high. Vigora is usually prescribed for men suffering from Erectile Dysfunction or Impotence. The active constituent Sildenafil helps in treating impotence. Vigora is also prescribed or given for patients suffering from Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH). Vigora Tablet is given to help treat high blood pressure of arteries. These arteries are usually present between the lungs and the heart. Sildenafildilates and relaxes the smooth muscles around the walls of the blood vessels. Dilating these blood vessels help increase the flow of the blood in the affected areas of the body. For treating Impotence, Vigora is prescribed as an excellent Vasodilator, which helps relax and dilates the blood vessels around the penis. When the blood vessels are dilated, the flow of the blood increases allowing the penis to be able to obtain an erection and also sustain it. Vigora will only work if there is sexual stimulation so it doesn’t help increase your sexual desire.
How to use Vigora?
You should always take Vigora 100 mg Tablet as given by your physician. Make sure not to take this medicine in larger or smaller quantities than the recommended dose. This can have a negative effect on the result of the medicine. When taking Vigora for Pulmonary Arterial Disorder (PAH), you should generally take it 3 times a day leaving a gap of 4-6 hours between each dose. For Vigora to reach its desired results, make sure to take the medicine at least 30 minutes to an hour before sexual intercourse if you are taking it for erection disorders. The action of this medicine lasts for almost 4 hours and it can reach a maximum of 6 hours. Vigora’s action can be observed within 30 to 120 minutes after taking the pill.
The dosage of Vigora 100 mg Tablet
Vigora does is always prescribed by your physician. Different doses can vary according to which problem it is taken for and also to the severity of this problem. The recommended daily dose for Vigora tablet is usually one tablet that consists 100 mg of Sildenafil Citrate. This medicine is to be consumed on a daily basis. A missed dose can be skipped if it almost time for your next scheduled dose. This applies to conditions like Pulmonary Hypertension where the dose is fixed. Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect that you’ve consumed an overdose of this medicine.
Side Effects of Vigora
– Major Side Effects
• You might feel a burning sensation in the arms and feet.
• A sudden change in the vision or having sudden color blindness.
• Having a prolonged and painful erection that lasts more than 6 hours.
• Having stomach pain and indigestion that is unbearable.
• If you feel light-headed and have dizziness.
• a tingling sensation or numbness in one or both of your arms or legs.
• If you are having a sensitivity to light suddenly. If you feel a sudden sensitivity to light in one or both eyes.
• If your urine is cloudy or bloody.
– Minor Side Effects
• If you feel redness, flushing, or warmth in your face or skin.
• If you have a bearable headache.
• If you have a nosebleed.
• Sometimes you can get insomnia
• If you have diarrhea that isn’t continuous.
Important highlights when using Vigora generally
• Drinking alcohol or alcoholic beverages should be avoided or kept to the minimal level(maximum 3) if you are taking Vigora 100 mg Tablet. Drinking can interfere with the results of this medicine since it can decrease blood pressure.
• Drinking or eating grapefruit juice and grapefruit products might have a negative reaction with Vigora Tablet.
When not to use Vigora?
• If you are allergic to the active constituent Sildenafil Citrate.
• Taking nitrate-containing medicines can contradict the effects of Vigora.