|Active Ingredient (Generic Name):||
Erectile dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation
Centurion Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
10 tablets in 1 strip
6 To 15 days
Buy Tadapox Online USA, UK for PE and ED Problem
Are you having the problem of Premature Ejaculation (PE) or Erectile Dysfunction(ED)?
It is not a big issue, everything is treatable! According to various statistics, the percentage of males on earth who suffer from premature ejaculation exists within the range of 20-40% of the total male population.
Premature ejaculation together with problems associated with male impotency has severe adverse effects on the sexual relationship between partners and can lead to complete abstinence or absence of sexual desire in the long term.
Besides, Various treatments exist for the common problem of erectile dysfunction as well as premature ejaculation.
Today in this article we will be discussing one of these treatments, commonly known as Tadapox and also known as Cialis and Cialis connect.
How do you know if you have erectile dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction refers to the lack of getting a proper erection or the problem of not being able to sustain it or both.
It means that the erections one gets are too soft and not firm enough to have sex.
How will you know if you suffer from premature ejaculation?
Following are the symptoms of one of the notices that would mean he is suffering from premature ejaculation.
The list is as follows:
- Having very little control over when you orgasm and ejaculate
- One is unable to last, longer in bed
- Ejaculation within one minute of masturbation or penetration
- Ejaculation that occurs easily aka one orgasm with very little sexual stimulation
- A feeling of anger as well as frustration
- One feels sad and depressed
- One also feels guilty as well as embarrassed because of the inability to last in bed and satisfy his partner’s desires
- One may suffer from an inferiority complex
If you suffer from erectile dysfunction or / as well as premature ejaculation Tadapox is your magical solution.
let us start with knowing bout this medicine called Tadapox (Tadalafil + Dapoxetine 40mg/60mg)
So, what exactly is Tadapox?
Tadapox is the business name of a co-formulated drug that contains two active ingredients known as Tadalafil + Dapoxetine 40mg/60mg.
Tadapox is a treatment for several issues in regards to male impotence. It is used to restore sexual potency, improve erections.
improve the ability to sustain erections, assist with erectile dysfunction, and treat premature ejaculation.
How does Tadapox function?
As we mentioned Tadapox is a co-formulated drug that consists of two active ingredients, Tadalafil and Dapoxetine. Let us start with Tadalafil
Tadalafil is a PDE-5 type inhibitor that works on enhancing blood flow to the penis during sexual arousal so an erection can take place properly.
While Dapoxetine is an SSRI which stands for serotonin selective reuptake inhibitor. It delays the uptake of the neurotransmitter serotonin.
This will cause serotonin to accumulate in the postsynaptic cleft causing a delay of ejaculation and postponing getting an orgasm.
Thus solving the problem of premature ejaculation and the patient gets the time needed to satisfy his partner’s sexual needs.
Tadapox doses and strengths
Each tablet of Tadapox contains Tadalafil + Dapoxetine 40mg/60mg, a total of 100mg.
At first, patients are advised to start with ¼ of the tablet however if the erectile dysfunction hasn’t been cured and still there then a larger dose will be taken which is ½ of the tablet.
If it is still there then the whole tablet can be taken. Increasing the dosage should not be done alone by the patient taking one tablet a day is extremely prohibited instead the dosages and any increase are followed and allowed by the doctor.
According to the age of the patient and various other factors, your doctor will determine your dose and if taking Tadapox will be as a one time or on a basis.
- Severity of impotence
- Weight of the patient
- peculiarities of the organism;
- The goal for which the remedy will be used.
If the patient has persistent painful erections or anatomical deformations of the penis, the dose should be taken extra carefully.
Several things should be avoided when Using Tadapox, the upcoming list will explain in details some of the Do’s and Don’ts
- The drug is taken and swallowed with a large amount of liquid
- Alcoholic beverages should be avoided as it will decrease the potency of the drug.
- Avoid consumption of drugs like marijuana and street drugs or ecstasy.
- Calorie Dense food should be avoided after taking Tadapox as it will decrease its potency
- Tadapox, specifically tadalafil can affect the patient’s ability to drive so before driving the patient should check his response to medication.
- Tadapox can be taken on an empty stomach as well when one has food, but it is advisable as well as better if one takes Tadapox two hours after having food. Alcohol consumption should be minimal if one cannot live without it, but it is strongly advised to not have it and avoid it at all costs.
- Take Tadapox one hour before you plan on engaging in any sexual activities. Tadapox will only increase the strength and qualities of your erection, it is imperative to note that Tadapox will not cause an erection on its own, it has to be paired with sexual stimulation.
Before continuing into the list of Side effects, it must be noted that excessive dosages will give the following side effects
- Nasal Congestion
- Excessive Salivation
All of these side effects only last for a few hours and not more.
Although using Tadapox is completely normal and not dangerous,
The side effects will be noticed if you have Individual peculiarities of the body and Overdosing. The following side effects include:
Among the possible side effects:
- stuffy nose (swelling of the nasal mucosa);
- local redness of the skin
- nausea and headache
- muscle pain and may cause joint pain
- temporary deterioration of light perception
These side effects will not remain for a long time and will quickly pass without affecting the health of the user, however, if the patient exhibits side effects after taking the second dose of Tadapox the patient should stop using it.
In cases of overdose or taking Tadapox without interruptions:
The daily dose as mentioned before is 1 tablet per day.
If the patient overdoses, the chance of unwanted reactions taking place will increase together with the severity of the side effects.
Using Tadapox without interruptions will cause an overdose which will exhibit, an unusually prolonged ejaculation, pain, discomfort at the base of the penis, and trouble ejaculating.
This is known as Overstimulation, to eliminate the effects of overstimulation the patient is advised with drinking several glasses of chilled water and consulting his doctor to minimize the dosage.
Contraindications of Tadapox
- Tadapox should not be taken if the patient takes the following drugs
- Erectile dysfunction,
- Drugs containing nitrates,
- Drugs for lowering blood pressure,
- erythromycin and clarithromycin (Anti-bacterial medications)
- Drugs for the treatment of HIV, rifabutin, and rifampicin.
Alcohol Interaction with Tadapox
Alcohol should be avoided on the day of taking the drug as it can block the action of the pill.
If the patient has drunk a large amount of alcohol this will cause a drop in blood pressure, an elevation in heart rate together with dizziness, and headache.
Tadapox is also known as the weekend pill as its effect can last up to 36 days.
If you are amongst the next several cases, you should not take Tadapox
- Individual intolerance to the drug
- Allergic reaction to one of the components
- If the patient suffers any diseases within the cardiovascular system
- Severe functional disorders of the liver (hepatitis, liver failure)
- Severe functional disorders of the kidney (glomerulonephritis, renal failure);
- If the patient suffers from any mental disorders
- When taking antidepressants and psychotropic substances (neuroleptics, tranquilizers, sedatives, psychostimulants, hallucinogens, narcotics);
- Age under 18 or over 65 years old.
REFER TO YOUR DOCTOR IF:
You need to refer to your general physician or sexologist or your pharmacist if you notice any of the following symptoms in yourself.
following is the list that has been made which lists down the side effects one may face.
Read below to find out more:
- Loss of vision
- Body aches
- Blurry vision
- Issues with one’s cognition
- Priapism or very painful erections’
- Long-lasting erections (extremely long, for four to six hours or even more)
- Pins and needles sensation in your hands and feet and fingers
- Feeling very very sleepy
- Irritation in your eyes
- Eyes that water too much
- Change in heart rate
- Dry mouth
- Decreased libido levels and or sexual desire
- Buzzing in the ears
- Ringing in your ears
- Fluctuations in blood pressure
- Loss of memory
- Extreme amounts of mood swings
- Feeling light-headed
- Feeling nervous
- Feeling stressed
You Can also take below Medicine for ED-PE Treatment