Wonders of Megalis
- ED (Erectile dysfunction) is one of the most common sexual disorders faced by men.
- It is the consistent or frequent disability to achieve or sustain an erection of the penis necessary for sexual intercourse.
- For some patients, it is not a big concern while some experience this problem on a regular basis.
In order to fix your erectile problems you can opt for the following options:
- Lifestyle changes and regular exercise
- Devices or Medication
- Counseling or Therapy
- Whether your problem is psychological or physical i.e., related directly or indirectly to the brain, we can assist you in finding the right solution for your problem.
Can erectile dysfunction be fixed permanently?
- Some men are able to fix erectile dysfunction permanently; however, the main reason for the disorder needs to be treated first.
- Even if you cannot solve ED permanently, you can always find a solution that works for you.
Long-term solutions for ED include:
Exercise or lifestyle changes (works for 31-40% of men) –
- Change your lifestyle and stick to regular exercise you can fix your erectile dysfunction permanently.
Sex therapy (works for 58% of men) –
- Stress majorly causes Erectile Dysfunction in men. Consulting a sex therapist or a counselor can improve your condition considerably.
Having your current medication checked –
- Erectile Dysfunction can also be caused as a side effect of some medication. Get yourself checked as soon as possible.
Medications that may cause erectile problems are:
- Blood pressure medication
- You can also consider other options like penis pumps, implants, or medications and fix your problem largely.
Why does erection need fixing?
The two main reasons for erectile dysfunction are:
- Psychological reasons (related to the brain).
- Physiological reasons (related to the body).
Psychological erection problems –
- These problems are directly associated with the brain. In this case, the brain fails to send the stimulations to the penis that are responsible for an erection. These signals usually get blocked, by stress or anxiety.
You can fix your issue by considering the following options:
- Therapy or Counseling
- Regular Exercise or lifestyle modifications
Physiological erection problems –
- These problems come from outside the brain and are linked to the nervous or circulatory systems. In this case, the blood flow to the penis is disrupted due to some physical reason.
You can use the following options to improve your condition:
- lifestyle changes or exercise
Can medication help in treating erectile dysfunction?
- Medication is the most effective way to treat erectile dysfunction. The go-to medicine that will benefit you is Vidalista.
- It is the trademarked medication produced by Centurion Laboratories in India.
- “Megalis”, the active ingredient helps in comforting and relaxing the muscles and aids the erection of the penis during sexual intercourse. It is the most harmless and safest drug for curing erectile dysfunction.
Alternative ED treatment pills are:
What does it do?
- Megalis is one of the best treatments for erectile dysfunction. Megalis or the “Weekend pills” helps in achieving and maintaining an erection at 24-36 hours if you are sexually active.
- People suffering from severe, moderate, or mild erectile dysfunction have shown great improvements with the use of Vidalista.
- It helps you to regain self-confidence by perking up your sexual abilities and helps in sustaining an erection for a longer period. It gives you the ultimate pleasure throughout sexual intercourse.
- By activating the blood receptors of the penis, it enhances the blood rush during an erection.
- It helps in vasodilation of the blood vessels thus supplying larger blood flow into the penis, making the erection longer and stronger.
- Vidalista shows effects for up to 36 hours.
Brands similar to Vidalista in the US
- Adcirca and Cialis are similar brands to Vidalista 20 as they use similar to salt, Megalis.
Uses of Megalis
Megalis is used for the following disorder:
- It is used for attaining and sustaining a proper erection.
- It is used for treating the swelling of the prostate gland.
- It is used when the blood vessels around the lungs are narrowed down and cause the heart to exert higher pressure while pumping the blood.
- It helps in improving the blood flow in the pulmonary region.
What is the Proper Dosage?
- It is recommended to start with a mild dosage of 10 mg before sexual intercourse. Those men, who do not get desired results can opt for a higher dosage.
- Take it at least thirty minutes before the intercourse. Auxiliary measures have to be applied in case of a drug overdose.
The common side effects of Vidalista are:
- Lowers WBC count
- Irregular in blood clotting
- Gastrointestinal hemorrhage
- Other side effects include headache, stomach upset, dizziness, and blurred vision, and.
How long can you take Vidalista?
- The drug should be taken not more than once a day as its effects last for almost 36 hours.
- You can also wait for a minimum of 24 hours before the effects of the drugs subside and then take another dose.
- However, it is advisable to consult a doctor for proper dosage guidance.
When NOT to take Megalis
- You must avoid the drug in case of allergies.
Do not use the drug if you are suffering from one of the conditions:
- Antifungal medications
- Prostate disorders
Frequently asked questions
Is it safe?
- Using a smaller dose of the drug when needed once a day for up to 24 months is safe.
Will it treat erectile dysfunction permanently?
- No, ED cannot be cured permanently until the main cause of the disorder is not treated.
Use in men suffering from diabetes
- Diabetic patients do not need to adjust the dosage of the drug.
Use of the drug for older men
- Older patients need not adjust the dosage of the drug.
Last updated by Dr. Mary Hill on September 24, 2021
Author: Dr. Mary Hill
Dr. Marry Hill is amongst the best urologists and content writers, who have treated hundreds of USA as well as international patients. She loves to write content based on Men’s Health problems like Erectile Dysfunction and Sexual Disorders. You can connect on Twitter: @maryhil14623979.