What is Malegra Tablet used for?
- Malegra is a tablet that contains Sildenafil as the main active constituent in the form of sildenafil citrate.
- It is produced, supplied, and exported by Aurochem Laboratories company.
- The main use of Malegra Tablet is to treat sexual disorders like erectile dysfunction and Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension ( which is high blood pressure in the blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
- Malegra is usually prescribed to treat Erectile Dysfunction. It helps men with conditions like impotence where they cannot achieve or sustain an erection while having sexual intercourse.
- Malegra Tablet is used in treating increased blood pressure in the arteries present in the lungs. Cenforce 100 is also helped in treat ED.
- It helps in relaxing the smooth muscles and dilating blood vessels present around the walls of the blood vessels thus it helps in increasing the flow of the blood to specific areas of the body.
- Malegra tablets will only function by producing an erection if you are sexually stimulated.
How to use the Malegra tablet safely?
- You should consume 100 mg (present in one tablet) of Malegra as prescribed by your doctor.
- When you take it to treat Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Disorder, Malegra is generally taken 3 to 4 times in one day, with a gap of 4-6 hours between each dose.
- For treating erectile dysfunction, take this medicine 30 to 60 minutes before engaging in any sexual activity.
- The duration of the effectiveness of the Malegra tablet lasts an average of 4 hours after one pill.
- The onset of the drug’s action usually varies from one patient to another. Malaga’s effect can be observed within 30 to 120 minutes after administration.
- Malegra dose should be prescribed by your doctor because it can vary according to your condition and case severity.
- You must not take a missed dose if it is almost time for the next dose because that would be taking 2 consecutive doses.
- Immediately seek the attention of a medical team if you took an overdose by mistake. You might need immediate medical help if the overdose caused severe body reactions.
Major Side Effects
- Getting an unbearable headache.
- burning sensation in your extremities
- If you have a decrease in vision in one or both eyes
- Getting a prolonged and painful erection lasting more than 4 hours.
- Having stomach pain and indigestion that is very uncomfortable.
- If you are light-headed, dizzy, or drowsy and these symptoms last for a long time.
- Painful urinating sensation
- If you have a tingling sensation or numbness in both your arms and legs.
- If you suddenly face sensitivity to light.
- If you get to urinate and notice that your urine is cloudy or bloody.
Minor Side Effects
- If you feel skin flushing, redness, or warmth.
- Getting a sudden nosebleed.
- Sleeplessness or insomnia you can encounter difficulty in sleeping.
- If your diarrhea isn’t continuous. Continuous diarrhea should be handled by seeking immediate medical help.
Important notes to use Malegra generally
- Consumption of alcohol should be avoided or kept und3er 3 drinks when you decide to take Malegra 100 mg Tablet.
- If you get symptoms like fainting, skin flushing, dizziness, persistent or unbearable headaches, you should tell the doctor.
- Grapefruit products may have a reaction with Malegra causing a decrease in its effect and exposing you to more adverse effects.
- No habit-forming tendencies were reported while taking this medicine.
- This medicine should not be used by pregnant or breastfeeding women except if the drug’s benefits are greater than its risks and should be prescribed and closely medically monitored.
- The use of this medicine should be avoided if you are a nursing mother. Your physician might provide a suitable alternative.
You can also use other Sildenafil tablets like
Cenforce 150 Red Pill
Buy Super P Force
Fildena 100 For Sale
Do not use Malegra if you meet the criteria below:
If you have an allergic reaction to the main ingredient or any other inactive constituents
- Malegra 100 mg Tablet is prohibited to use if you have a history of being allergic to sildenafil or other components of this medicine.
It’s contraindicated to co-administer organic nitrates with Malegra
- Organic nitrates cause a decrease in blood pressure due to their release of nitric oxide which causes vasodilatation resulting in hypotension.
Consuming the medicines named Riociguat with Malegra should be prevented:
- Malegra 100 mg Tablet is not recommended for use if you are consuming medicine that containsRiociguat.
Last updated by Dr. Mary Hill on September 24, 2021
Author: Dr. Mary Hill
Dr. Marry Hill is one of the amongst and best urologists and content writers, who have treated hundreds of USA as well as international patients. She loves to write content based on Men’s Health problems like Erectile Dysfunction and Sexual Disorders. You can connect on Twitter: @maryhil14623979