What is Vigora?
Vigora 100 is used to treat male sexual function problems by increasing the flow of blood into the veins of the penis, which helps a man get a proper erection during sexual intercourse.
You can take this drug orally at least 30 minutes before intercourse to get the best results. But the drug’s effect is also depending upon your lifestyle, like the food you take may have a severe impact on its proper functioning.
One should avoid high-fat meals in case of consuming this drug.
Vigora is suitable for anyone above 18 years of age and cannot maintain an erection during the play. But the dose depends upon the severity of malfunctioning and should be taken only after consulting expert doctors.
Vigora can be found on an online store named Generic Villa.
Some medications can have unwanted or dangerous side effects when used with Vigora. Tell your doctor concerning all current drugs, particularly riosiguato (Adenpas) and nitrates.
If you also take nitrates to treat chest pain and heart disease, do not take Vigora, which contains some recreational drugs such as nitroglycerin, two nitrate isosorbides, one nitrate isosorbide, and “poppers.” Taking Vigora with nitrates will cause an unexpected and severe drop in pressure level.
A prolonged erection (abnormal erection of the penis) can damage the penis.
If you suddenly lose your vision, stop taking Vigora and must seek medical attention as soon as possible.
Before taking this medication
Take other medications to treat pulmonary hypertension, such as riosiguato (Adenpas).
If you use nitrates-
Do not use Vigora if you are taking nitrates to treat chest pain and heart disease. It contains nitroglycerin, two nitrate isosorbates, and one nitrate isosorbide. Nitrates also contain recreational pathways such as amyl nitrite and nitrite (“push buttons”). Using Vigora with nitrates will cause an unexpected and severe drop by pressure level.
To make positive Vigora is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have got it therefore far:
- Heart unwellness or coronary cardiomyopathy, arterial blood vessel
- Liver or excretory organ disease;
- Blood cell diseases like humor cell anemia, myeloma, and leukemia;
- Hemorrhagic diseases such as hemophilia;
- Stomach ulcer.
- Retinal pigment degeneration (hereditary eye disease)
- Physical malformations of the penis (Peyronie’s disease, etc.);
Vigora can reduce blood flow to the optic nerve in the eye and cause sudden vision loss. It happens to a handful of people who use Vigora. Most of them are heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol or pre-existing eye condition, and smoking or suffering of people over 50 years of age. It is not clear whether or not Vigora is the real explanation for vision loss.
It is not famous whether or not Vigora passes into breast milk or whether or not it’d hurt a nursing baby. Tell your doctor if you’re breastfeeding your baby.
Do not provide this drug to anyone below the age of 18 while not the recommendation of your doctor.
Related Stuff: What Causes Erectile Dysfunction In Men
How do I use Vigora?
Take Vigora as prescribed. Follow all directions on the prescription label. Please do not use this medication in large or small doses, and do not use it for longer than recommended. You may need to take it 4 hours before having sex.
When sexual arousal occurs, Vigora can help you build. You can’t build just by taking medication. Follow your doctor’s instructions.
If you experience dizziness or vomiting during sexual activity, pain in the chest, arms, neck, or jaw, numbness or itching, stop immediately and contact your doctor. You may have serious side effects from Vigora.
Vigora Side Effects
- Tinnitus or sudden hearing loss
- Swelling of the hands, ankles, and legs;
- Difficult to breathe;
- Past (convulsions); or
- A comfortable feeling like fainting.
- Common side effects of Vigora include:
- Redness (feels warm, reddish, or tingly)
- Headache, dizziness
- Muscle pain or low back pain
- Stomach ache.
What other drugs will affect Vigora?
- Also, don’t use Vigora with the drugs Havanafiru (Stendora), Tadalafil (Cialis), or Vardenafil (Levitra). Tell your doctor about other medicines you are taking for Erectile Dysfunction.
- Pay particular attention to the medicines used in the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- This list is not exhaustive.